This home was designed with many special, environmentally friendly, comfortable, and beautiful features:
- Energy Star Certified home – super energy efficient!
- Extremely low energy costs – $80/month electric; less than 100 gals/year propane; 3 cords/year wood
- Solar hot water system supplying domestic hot water and supplemental radiant infloor heat.
- Advanced framing techniques with 2×8″ exterior walls – 2″ thicker than code!
- Dense pack environmentally friendly cellulose insulation
- High efficiency casement windows designed to capture summer breezes
- Four foot eves designed to provide shade from the summer sun
- Environmentally friendly composite siding with 50 year paint guarantee
- Steel roof with 50 year guarantee
- Custom, handcrafted hardwood countertops with inlays
- Professional grade, high capacity stainless steel range hood
- Dual Moenstone kitchen sink
- Custom built masonry heater (fireplace) with French bake oven
- Large, 4½’x5′ walk in shower with decorative tile and glass
- Extra wide bathtub with decorative tiled walls
- Marble bathroom vanities
- Custom tiled kitchen backsplash
- Dual flush, non-clogging toilets
- Reclaimed maple hardwood floors
- Local, solid, craftsman style hardwood trim
- Solid, craftsman style doors
- Non-toxic stained cement floors
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Natural, locally sourced flagstone patio and walkways
- Natural boulder retaining walls sourced from property
- Fenced in garden with fruit trees, asparagus, raspberries, strawberries
- Perennial flower gardens, trees, bushes
This is truly a one-of-a-kind home!
Interested? Please contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-617-4169.